WEB AMP HTML

GOOMSITE.NET

Goomsite is a free and premium templates site provider. Our site also provides blog tutorials and other tips that are still related to the blog.
Situs penyedia template gratis & premium

Goomsite menyediakan template gartis / premium sesuai dengan selera Anda

Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) HTML

AMP HTML atau Accelerated Mobile Pages HTML
adalah struktur yang meminimalisir penggunaan JavaScript, CSS dan HTML

Metode Pembayaran Template Premium

Lakukan pembayaran melalui akun

80+ Exclusive Funny Status On Life For Facebook & WhatsaApp

Get latest and exclusive Funny Status On Life which is just created only for your profile status. Here you will find Funny Status on college life, school life and for your daily life.

funny status on life
Funny Status On Life

If you are searching for Funny Status On Life In Hindi then you are on right place, Here we have posted the Funny status on life in both Hindi and English.

Funny Status On Life In English

People usually search for funny status for the funny situation in life. So we have just added Funny Status on Life in English and Hindi.




Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.
Me and my bed are perfect for each other, but my alarm clock keeps trying to break us up.
My biggest concern in life is actually how my online friends can be informed of my death...
Save water - Drink beer!


Life is too short smile while you still have teeth...
Sorry about those texts I sent you last night, my phone was drunk.
Life is too short. Don't waste it removing pen drive safely.
I was not busy to be online… I had just gave up on my life when I picked up this girls phone and saw my contact name as 'Free Recharge'
Act crazy, don't regret, do things you would never ever do because life is short so live it up! :)

My goal in life isn’t to become famous or powerful…it’s to make enough money to eat whatever I want.
It’s hard to tell if I’m dealing really well with life these days or if I just don’t give a shit.
God made everything that has life, rest everything is made in China.
Life is short. Buy the damn shoes.
My life has a great cast, but I can’t figure out the plot.
All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.
Life is short. Eat dessert first.
It is a funny thing about life you get back what you put into it.
My life, my rules so, keep your nose out of my business!!!
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Funny Status On Life In Hindi


पढ़ रहा हूँ मै इश्क़ की किताब ऐ दोस्तों,
ग़र बन गया वकील तो बेवफाओं की खैर नही.
इज्जत‬ किया करो ‪‎हमारी‬,
वरना ‪#‎GIRLFRIEND‬ पटा लेंगे तुम्हारी.
वफ़ा ढूढने निकला था, ग़ालिब
WIFI मिल गया, उधर ही बैठ गया.
ATTITUDE तो अपना भी खतरनाक है जिसे, भुला दिया सो भुला दिया, फिर एक ही शब्द याद रहता है.. WHO ARE YOU?
अच्छे विचारों का असर आज कल इसलिए नहीं होता, क्यूंकि लिखने वाले और पढने वाले दोनो ये समझते है कि ये दूसरों के लिए है
एक चिड़ा था…एक चिड़ी थी….. दोनों की शादी हो गयी और…वो चिड़चिड़े हो गए।

ये तो बड़ा मुझ पर अत्याचार हो गया, खामख्वाह मुझे तुझसे प्यार हो गया |
अंग्रेजी की किताब बन गई हो तुम | पसंद तो आती हो पर समझ् मे नही ||
बात नफरत की होती तो शिद्दत से करते, मुहब्बत से तो अपना 36 का आंकड़ा है!!
बड़े सुकून से जी रहा हूँ ग़ालिब एक तंग करने वाली ही दे दे मालिक!!
आज उसने मुझसे मेरी पसंद पूछी, और न जाने,
कितनी देर तक मैं उसकी सहेली को घूरता रहा!!
पगली तेरे जेसी Pandrive को Hack करने क लिए,
मुझ जैसे Virus ने जन्म लिया है!!
हे भगवान भले मुझे South Hero जैसी ताकत मत दे, पर उनकी होरोइन जैसी GF दिला दे!!
तुम क्या जानो गम कया होता है, तुम ने तो हमेशा थूक से ही फोटो चिपकाया हैं!!
शादीशुदा लोग कुंवारे से ज्यादा जीते हैं, लेकिन जीते जी मरने की दुआ भी वो ही मांगते रहते हैं!!
साला इतनी गर्मी है, मन तो कर रहा कि रज़ाई ओढ़ के आत्महत्या कर लूँ!!
माना की बुरा हु लेकिन, इतना भी नहीं की याद भी न आउ !!

You may also like:-

funny status on college life



Bill Gates, Steve Jobs and Mark Zuckerberg = College Dropouts.
College is not preparation for life, College is life itself.
Life is my college. May I graduate well, and earn some honors
Cup of noodles and a movie on deck, its’s all about that college life.
And sex is definitely part of college life.
College is the best place to enjoy life happily, nothing else can beat that.
Hug a stressed college student. It helps a lot.
One funny thing about college life is that; teachers
make you sleep during day and friends don’t let you to sleep at night.
Before college, I didn’t know what I was doing with my life… now I’m confident I have no idea what I’m doing.
Elementary school = 50 friends. Middle school = 30 friends. High school = 20 friends. College = 3 Real Friends.
I was thrown out of college for cheating on the metaphysics exam, I looked into the soul of the boy sitting next to me.
The simplest college boy is now familiar with truths for which Archimedes would have given his life.
Hard work never killed anyone, but I don’t want to be the first…
Things taught in college are not education but the means of education.
42% of people who graduate from college never read another book.

Funny Status On School Life 

Some funny status on school life for WhatsApp and Facebook profile status.These funny statuses on life are based on school life.

So share these with your school friend or if you are not in school now then put anyone best status in the memory of school days.
I wish there was a pen that can copy and paste.
Dear Teacher, I talk to everyone, so moving my seat won’t help. Sincerely, Student.
Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because for a few miles they believed you were the
real bus driver.
That LIKE A BOSS moment when you get the right answer and the smart kid doesn’t.
We hated studying…….but………never hated our school.
Your homework is to read these pages.“ YES’S! No homework!!!
C.L.A.S.S- come late and start sleeping.
If Child Labour Is A Crime.Then Why Teacher Gives Homework?
When the whole class is laughing & you’re just sitting there like, “What’s so funny”?!
Did anyone ever notice that ‘STUDYING’ is a mixture of STUDY and DYING?

My handwriting is probably going to look like crap when I go back to school.
1st month of school: look nice & dress up. Rest of the school year: Rocking the homeless look.
There are three good reasons to be a teacher: June, July, and August.

At night I can’t sleep. In the morning I can’t wake up.

That awkward moment when you’re trying to cheat but you see the teacher is looking right at you so you pretend to just look around.
When I say I miss school, I mean my friends and the fun. Not the school.


So, that's all for now in Funny Status On Life list of status for Facebook and WhatsApp. If you like these funny statuses, Please share on facebook and twitter. If you have something to say, then please leave a comment.
Disqus Comments

NEWSLETTER SIGNUP