WEB AMP HTML

GOOMSITE.NET

Goomsite is a free and premium templates site provider. Our site also provides blog tutorials and other tips that are still related to the blog.
Situs penyedia template gratis & premium

Goomsite menyediakan template gartis / premium sesuai dengan selera Anda

Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) HTML

AMP HTML atau Accelerated Mobile Pages HTML
adalah struktur yang meminimalisir penggunaan JavaScript, CSS dan HTML

Metode Pembayaran Template Premium

Lakukan pembayaran melalui akun

[Best] One Line Quotes For Whatsapp & Facebook

Best One Line Quotes: After Whatsapp DP Images post, Now it's time for some best-handpicked One line quotes. You will find here some best popular quotes on love, friendship, life, sad mood, funny and some motivational quotes also.

one live quotes love, life, motivational,friendship.

    One Line Love Quotes

    one line quotes, love quotes, relationship quotes

    Love quotes are really important, as they are used to express love.We have added both love quotes for him and love quotes for her.These Best love quotes are truly romantic and beautiful.These love phrases will definitely strengthen your bonding with your partner. So here are some One Line I Love You Quotes.

    Love is just love, it can never explained.
    My real smile comes when I am with you.
    Love is a policy, without terms and conditions.
    There is no remedy for love, but to love more.
    I'm much more me when I'm with you.
    Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
    If I know what love is, it is because of you.
    At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
    You’re my one in five billion.
    Love is like war: easy to begin but very hard to stop.
    Love me—that’s all I ask of you.
    True love stories never have endings.
    Who, being loved, is poor?
    We are shaped and fashioned by those we love.
    When love is not madness it is not love.
    Love loves to love love.
    Love is so short, forgetting is so long.
    Where there is love there is life.
    Love is a two-way street constantly under construction.
    All of me loves all of you.

    Love Quotes For Him

    Sometimes Whatsapp status quotes make this easy to express love which we hesitate to say. So if you are searching One Line Love Quotes for him, then you are in right place. These One liner quotes will really help you to express your feelings. Generally, people search for I Love You Quotes For Him. So we have added these short love quotes for him.

    I don’t want anything from life expects you beside me.
    To me, you are perfect.
    I need you to need me back.
    But you’re someones first choice.
    The more I learn about you, the more I like you…
    There is no one else more important than you.
    Making memories with you is my favorite thing to do.

     Short love quotes for him

    I will love you till the end of time.
    I am in love with you and this reality is far better than my dreams.
    I can not stop myself thinking of you.
    You are my whole world. Wherever I look I find your love.

    Love Quotes For Her

    These I love you quotes for her bring your heart to your partner, and express your deep love. These one-line quotes are sweet, cute and romantic which make your partner happy and smiley.


    Don’t say a word. Let the silence from our hearts speak for us.
    I love her and that’s the beginning and end of everything.
    I am catastrophically in love with you.
    I still fall for her every day.
    I love you with the breath, the smiles and the tears of all my life.

    Short love quotes for her

    Even if we’re apart, I’ll always be with you.
    there isn't a word in the dictionary for how good you look.
    Loving you is like breathing. How can I stop?
    When I stand here taking every breath with you
    True love never dies; it only gets stronger with time.
    I’m in love with you… and all your little things.
    I feel so good when you smile.

    One Line Life Quotes

    one line quotes,life quotes,quotes about life, short life quotes

    Life is sometimes boring and sometimes adventures, we added some amazing one line quotes on life to express your life's every moment to your friends and family via your WhatsApp and Facebook. Some of these short life quotes and funny and some are inspirational. Although people search for some famous quotes about the life we also added some related quotes like good quotes about life.

    Only I can change my life..No one can do it for me.
    Life is tough, But it's tougher if you're stupid.
    Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.
    The most important things in life aren't things.
    Never give up because great things take time.
    If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
    I'm trying to be better than yesterday.
    Breathe, It's just a bad day, not a bad life.

    One line Quote 

    In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take.
    Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans.
    My life is full of unlimited possibilities.
    You're a diamond dear, They can't break you.
    Life is simple, it's just not easy.
    Life is a one time offer, use it well.
    Live each day as if your life had just begun
    Life has no remote, get up and change it yourself.

    One Line Friendship Quotes

    one liner friendship quotes

    Everyone has some best friends from their school, college, work. And to show friendship bonding they use social media and Whatsapp. Following are some best cute and short quotes about friendship. If you like them don't forget to share with your friends. These one-line quotes about friendship will definitely strengthen your friendship bonding.

    Life is Better with friends.
    Only those who care about you can hear when you're quiet.
    Friends become our chosen family.
    Love is beautiful, Friendship is Better
    Friends make the world beautiful.
    Good friends don't let you do stupid things Alone.
    A fabulous friendship multiplies the good in life.
    A good friend will always stab you in the front.
    The only way to have a friend is to be one.
    Unexpected friendships are the best ones.
    Happiness is ... the privilege of friendship.
    If you never had Friends... You never lived Life.
    The bird...a nest, the spider...a web, man...friendship.

    One Line Sad Quotes

    sad quotes , life pain quotes , one line quotes.

    Apart from happy moments, sad moments are also our life parts.some of you have pain in life and someone have failed in love. Here you will find one line Sad love quotes and sad quotes about life. These quotes will reflect your pain in life and sad relationship life.

    Tears are words the heart can't express.
    Don't cry over someone that won't cry over you.
    If you love me, let me know. If not, please gently let me go.
    pain makes people change.
    I'm strong, but I break.
    The pain of love will never stop
    It hurts, but it's ok... I'm used to it.
    I don't know what I feel anymore.
    My heart finally said, "Enough is enough".
    I'm slowly giving up.
    You know my name, not my story.
    I'm just sad and disappointed...
    A tear is made of 1% water and 99% feelings.
    Life hurts a lot more than death.
    I wish I was enough for someone.
    I'll be okay...
    Physically I am here... mentally I am far far away...
    The fake " I Love You".
    'forever' has 7 letters, but so does 'Good Bye'.
    Dear pillow, sorry for all the tears.

    One Line Funny Quotes

    one line quotes, funny quotes , funny quotes on life


    Guess what we also have some one line funny quotes for you. These funny quotes about life and funny love quotes will make your friends smile.we also include some funny senior quotes and some funny best friend quotes. Don't forget to share with your friends on Facebook and Whatsapp.

    I am not lazy, I am on energy saving mode.
    With great power comes great electricity bill.
    After Tuesday, even the calendar goes WTF
    I wish common sense was more common.
    Lazy rule: Can't reach it, Don't need it.
    I'm not feeling very worky today.
    You're cute, can I keep you?
    Why are iPhone chargers not called apple juice?
    Life is too short to remove USB safely.
    Respect your parents.. they passed school without Google.
    Out of my mind...Back in Five Minutes...
    I already want to take a nap tomorrow.
    I don't get older, I level Up
    I'm fine, thanks for not asking.
    Let's cuddle so I can steal your body heat.
    Girls who can run in heels should be feared.
    KISS, the Best way to shut a girl up!

    One Line Motivational Quotes

    One line quotes, motivation, motivational, encouraging quotes.

    These Motivational quotes said by famous people around the world will motivate you. Motivation quotes will help us to do some extra hard work encourage you to stand back up on your feet.

    It always seems impossible until it's done.
    Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise.
    Don't stop when you're tired, Stop when you are Done.
    Don't stay in bed unless you can make money in bed.
    If you believe in yourself anything is possible.
    Great things never come from comfort zones.
    Nothing will work unless you do.
    A goal without a plan is just a Wish.
    Don't tell people your dreams, Show them.
    Stars can't shine without darkness.
    Don't wait for the right opportunity create it.
    If you believe in yourself anything is possible.
    Don't limit your challenges...Challenge your limits.
    The expert in anything was once a beginner.
    Excuses don't get results.
    Fall seven times, Stand up eight.
    Every new day is another chance to change your life.
    The best way to predict the future is to create it.

    So that's all for now If you like these one line quotes please share with your friends. If you have any suggestion for us please leave a comment.
    Disqus Comments

    NEWSLETTER SIGNUP